Mine PI and WEB on iPhone/Android 2020

2 parts to this

Mine WEB with Coinimp

Mine PI with iPhone or Android ( A new mobile mining based coin )
The app is on The apple App Store and google play store


This will be short as apple has banned miners on there App Store. You can still get them through 3rd party app stores but I don’t recommend it.
Okay so the way around this is to use what is called a Web miner, it uses JavaScript to mine and is really easy on this site called Coinimp, one reason I suggest this is because well you are not gunna mine shit all of bitcoin or any other coin for that matter off your phone but this coin called WEB can be mined and it’s value is going up.

Here is the link http://www.coinimp.com


It is good to have all kinds of coins incase there values rise and they do sometimes, so this site is easy.
Just sign up and go to the dashboard in the menu and scroll down and you will see a start mining button and a few settings, I usually set it to 2 threads and 70% so it doesn’t overwork my crappy iPhone 5s, I get about 25 h.
If you do try out this site let me know your Hash rate/type of phone in the comments, would be interesting to know.

So now for PI (Pi network)
Basically 3 smart dudes made this because bitcoin mining takes so much energy and money,
They wanted to bring mining to everyone and it be done with low power.
They have 3 phases I’m not really sure what phase were in atm but you’ll keep your coins still if your not a bot haha.

THE thing that’s awesome is the fact it is so new and catching on, I’m happy I’m already started and have a fair amount already which I am going to hold on to for sure lol.
Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Dashcoin we’re all worthless at some point and look now...That’s the main reason I collect as many as I can. But I must say this has caught my interest along with WEB and BAT.
Here is the sign up for pi network
It is also my referral which works for you 2 gives us both an extra 0.05 an hour :)

minepi.com/thecoincollectorbtc

Comments