Earn FREE Bitcoin/Ethereum/Doge with Rollercoin Bitcoin Mining Simulation

Hellloooooo
 So I have found this pretty cool game that’s a miner simulation that actually pays you out in free Cryptocurrency, also gives people a better understanding of mining.

 So I’m the game you make an avatar then your all set, you play mini games to boost your hashing power (The more you have the more coins you will receive from the pool finding a block)

From there you can buy miners that give you an auto boost without having to play mini games. Must buy a rack first before you buy a miner.
 As you play the mini games your computer levels up and the amount of time the gained power stays which right now I’m at 5 days lasts which is fuckin awesome cuz you can build your power right up.

 It’s a fun little time waster that you make coin even when your not even on the site so that’s pretty cool I guess haha.

 Check it out and let me know your power after the first day :)

Comments